Last Updated: 04th Feb. 2018
Please know that your privacy is incredibly important to us. We will not share or sell your personal information with anyone else. And if you’ve changed your mind, you can unsubscribe at anytime using the link in the bottom of all of our newsletters.
Welcome to the Cookie and Privacy Policies (known herein as the 'Policies') of the MY VINTAGE Website, which is construed to be a binding agreement between you, the User (the “User” or “You” or “Your”), and JT MEDIA LTD T/A MY VINTAGE, (the “Company” or “MY VINTAGE” or “us” or “our” or “we”) which runs and administers the website located at http://www.myvintage.co.nz (the “Website”). By accessing the Website you understands and agree with these policies and the way we treat your personal information, gathered as determined in these policies. MY VINTAGE has set out these policies for Users to know and understand how the information is collected from them is managed and how it is collected. In case of any requests, observations, questions or other feedback, or personal data removal, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
ALL DEFINITIONS AS WELL AS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, APPLY TO THIS SET OF POLICIES. WE RECOMMEND THAT ALL USERS READ THESE POLICIES CAREFULLY AND REGULARLY, TO REMAIN INFORMED OF HOW THE INFORMATION WHICH IS COLLECTED FROM IS HANDLED. IN CASE YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND/OR HANDLED, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CEASE ALL USE OF THE SERVICES AND DO NOT FURTHER ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
1.- COLLECTED INFORMATION.
- Whenever a User or Client/member visits, engages, registers or enters the Platform available on the Website we may collect different types of information:
- Personal Provided Information - When you access and log to the website using your personal data which may be stored on our services. Such information you share with us willingly, and may include, but is not limited to: Email Address, Payment method information, Listing information - When making a listing you will disclose information about such item. This is not information which will be used for anything other than to be displayed on the website in the listing you created, on the provided section of the Website. It is information you yourself disclose about the item, so make sure it is true and verifiable.
- By your registration on the website with your email address you state that you consent and authorise MY VINTAGE to send you important information in relation to the services and/or products and any applicable offers, coupons, discounts, novelty items, newsletter and so on of MY VINTAGE and its related websites, brands, trademarks and venues. You may opt out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by other means which MY VINTAGE may make available to you either presently or in the future. Your email address will never be shared or disclosed to third parties, unless by court order or otherwise if we are legally obliged to do so.
2.- USE OF THE GATHERED INFORMATION.
- The collected information of Users is mostly used by MY VINTAGE for running functionalities and features of the Website, and mainly to allow its users to leave ratings, as made possible through the available online forms, either now or in the future.
- The collected information may also be used by MY VINTAGE to better understand the behavior of users thereon and to implement new features to its website.
- MY VINTAGE may use the collected information to contact Users, to present them with changes or other information and options related to the Website’s related topics, products and/or services.
- The collected data of Users will not be sold or shared with a third party at any time, unless by a legal court order or subpoena, to which MY VINTAGE must legally comply with.
3.- PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
- Regarding Information Security, MY VINTAGE intends to make reasonable efforts to protect its servers and databases, using third party encryption/security software to safeguard and shield the confidentiality and privacy of User’s information and personal data.
- Even so, Members/users hereby agrees and acknowledges that the internet is not a safe place or platform, and that by far no website is absolutely secure, despite all or any efforts to prevent breaches or attacks and what web designers and programmers assert about the subject.
- Members/users understand that, despite all of MY VINTAGE efforts, information may from time to time be accessed by any means of breach or shared or used in any way, or that such malicious parties may depositing any sort of malware or malicious software on our servers which collects software and MY VINTAGE does not know of.
- The aforementioned does not count towards breaches done to any kind of account, and unauthorized access to the device used by User to access the Website.
- User accepts and authorizes MY VINTAGE to send user notices to the reported email addresses, obtained through their social media or other profiles, regarding any changes to these Policies, the Terms of Service, and other information relevant to Users, such as other changes or services which may become available on the Website.
5.- DISCLAIMER FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- In compliance with applicable law of the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), we inform all Users residing in the EEA or where regulation of the EEA applies, that your personal information may be transferred and/or stored at a geographic setting which is outside of the EEA or where the EEA regulations regarding privacy of data and information does not apply.
- Your information may be processed by agents, staff or personnel of a supplier, agent, and affiliate or partner companies outside of the EEA; notwithstanding the aforementioned, MY VINTAGE shall make reasonable efforts in order for the information and personal data under these Policies to be treated with care and in compliance with any rules regarding personal information of the EEA.
6.- CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES
- MY VINTAGE may amend, change, or update these Policies from time to time, to either improve this section, or make MY VINTAGE more law compliant, following any changes or innovations to applicable law.
- You are required upon acceptance of these Policies to frequently visit this section or part of the Website, to be notified of any changes.
- You waive all rights to be notified of such changes, besides our noticing you in this section, and sending you an email to inform you of these changes, amendments and/or updates.
- Notwithstanding the aforementioned, MY VINTAGE may make reasonable efforts to give you notice on the change of these Policies.